Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday, Hubbitron

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You titled your thread something gay that had nothing to do with birthdays. You are, in fact, the faggot.
    I have created several threads that have had tens of hundreds of views and hundreds of worthwhile posts. I have also created a birthday thread for many of the people who actually post regularly here (even those who don't, wassup Bandit?). Hubbitron is a legend to me, and a real good guy, who even though he doesn't know me, has tried to help me out whenever he could and is giving without asking. So yes, seeing his birthday go unrecognized waranted a different kind of title. So you click it and think "Oh, that's not what I was expecting". Well surprise! It's Hub's bday! FUCKING RECOGNIZE.

Also I made a comment to Chux that would have got me carded but then I quoted Josh after and I'm pissed cuz it was expertly crafted and I'm not going to type it again.
    In short: Screw you Chux have a baby and be miserable! And then think of me when it happens! I was really happy with my paragraph long insult, so pissed I skipped over it >

Also also LOL at the tags.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 23 Dec 2009 at 11:12 PM.

2. Happy Birthday!!!

3. Happy Birthday dude!

4. HBHUBBS!

5. Happy Birthday!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. BUWAH! Happy bday dude!

7. Happy birthday!

By the way, what is a hubbitron? Is it a robotic husband?

8. Happy Birthday you sexy beast! See you in 7 months
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26676.cat.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	59392  

9. Happy Birthday, Hubs.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Zlaaag. I missed your thread.