Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
You know, this wasn't an action movie to have non stop fights and gun battles. Sure I would loved to have more of fist-cuffs and knife fighting, but it delivered in few tough, exciting bits. More here was a story. In terms that you would like, its like bitch at Lost that it has 2 great but short fight scenes in the whole series run, and rest is Kate and Jack and Co being obsessed about stupid Island shit and whine and whine. Aka missing the point.
The story lacked substance. We dove into Law's life with the wife already hating on his job. Because of that, I didn't give a fuck about what the wife wanted. After that, Law gets owned on the job because Whitaker set it up in hopes of having Law realize he needs to continue working as a repo guy and not listen to his wife to switch departments and get normal hours? Where is the logic behind that?

Only when Law says fuck the system and wants to destroy it to reset the system - reminds me of Fight Club - is when the movie gets going. But by then, it's almost near the end. Throw in the twist of none of it happening and it's fucking pointless. Like I said though, I thought that did kinda save the movie from being completely lame, but overall, it was just an all-around shitty movie except for a scene or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
As for boat scene, I don't know what you were watching, but to me 2 leads hunting down refugees with stun guns first, and then having a brutal knife fights against multiple opponents was definitely boring as fuck.
So we agree, it was boring.