Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Retarded Facebook Status Updates

1. Retarded Facebook Status Updates

Some people take this Facebook shit way to seriously.

I've already given a few Facebook "friends" the boot for flooding my wall with a constant stream of annoying, innane, and useless status updates, and now I'm about to give the heave-ho to yet another. I think his recent Christmas post pretty much sums up the shit he spews on a daily basis:

Quote Originally Posted by Dildo
    MERRY CHRISMAS TO ALL! make sure to eat alot so much that you look like santa. so much that santa will think he is looking in the mirror when he is looking at you!!!!my goal this year for christmas is to catch santa and steel his suit and scare the crap out of terrorists and then warm their hearts with hot cocoa HAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHA.........bahhh HUMBUG ..............NO SERIOUSLY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
    Anyone care to share their pain?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Dec 2009 at 01:36 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. The one that gets me is when some people are constantly quoting the bible over and over again. We get it, you love Jesus, blah blah blah. No on cares. I think I should find some quotes from the book of satan and start using them as my updates. Actually, that is not a bad idea. Actually, that's not a bad idea (ok maybe it is), but I would love to see some of the reactions I get, if any.

Nothing against people of any religion, but it just annoys me.

3. My Christmas Facebook status update was about eating KFC for dinner due to it being a Japanese tradition.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    My Christmas Facebook status update was about eating KFC for dinner due to it being a Japanese tradition.
    ...it is?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    The one that gets me is when some people are constantly quoting the bible over and over again. We get it, you love Jesus, blah blah blah. No on cares.

Nothing against people of any religion, but it just annoys me.
    YES! What is it with that? I just block people from my feed for doing that. Fuck 'em. I'm also sick of "I hate my life. Kill me!" posts every goddamned hour. Are they aware that everyone on their list can see this?

Quote Originally Posted by some broad
    fuck fuckity fuck fuck
    I would happily punch someone in the face right now.
    has nothing
    You can't hurt me anymore. I wish you the best on your journey of self destruction.
    If your happy and you know it...keep it to yourself.
    You have got to be fucking kidding me. This is not my life.
    apparently crying at the bank machine, does not entitle me to more cash.
    remind me of the bright side? oh right. there isn't one.
    Also:
    Congrats to the NY Yankees!!!
    She actually has a hilarious blog. But when I mentioned it to a mutual friend, I was promptly informed that it's less humour and more patheticness/craziness. I was also told not to date her under any circumstances, which I found strange advice as the thought never crossed my mind.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 25 Dec 2009 at 03:06 AM.

6. I will accept Jesus talk today, as it is his birthday.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    ...it is?
    http://www.longcountdown.com/2006/11...kfc-christmas/
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

any and all farmville updates

bitches who have their cellphone connected to twitter and facebook. Those end up being the worst and the most frequent for posting horrible pointless shit.

"omg what kind of asshole breaks an ATM"
    "SOME ASSHOLE JUST CUT ME OFF"
    "HA, HA MY CAT is outside"

I don't care bitch. Shut the fuck up. I don't need to know every stupid thing you do.

9. I LOATHE song quote bulshit. Cut it out. DERP DE DERP IM POSTIN SOME SONG SHIT IM ALL DEEP AND STUFF DERP DE DERP

Make you wanna slap a newborn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    DERP DE DERP IM POSTIN SOME SONG SHIT IM ALL DEEP AND STUFF DERP DE DERP
    I want to use that as my facebook status so bad right now. LOL.

And sorry BC for getting on your nerves with Farmville.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.