Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally building a new PC!

1. This is in the same league I think:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...-404255-131302

I kind of want this monitor. What do you guys think? Any helpful advice?

2. Stay away from Dell. Cheap POS.

3. That native res seems odd for a 23". A 2mp webcam? I'd try to find one without one instead of paying more money for a pos included feature.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Stay away from Dell. Cheap POS.
    Their expensive monitors are pretty good. Although I'd pick NEC or HP over them.

5. Okay what about this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824005129

I can't tell if it has a VGA input or not. Help? I can't tell on LG's website.

6. Connectivity
    Input Video Compatibility Analog RGB, Digital
    Connectors D-Sub, DVI
    D-Sub 1
    DVI 1
    HDMI No
    --
    Now I am confused.... D-Sub 1 is VGA? Picture shows a VGA cable. Bottom picture shows VGA port.

7. That's exactly the problem I'm having. I am going to buy it right meow but I can't figure out if it has a VGA input or not.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Stay away from Dell. Cheap POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Their expensive monitors are pretty good. Although I'd pick NEC or HP over them.
    I have the Dell 22". Its glorious. The only thing I wish I did different when I ordered my dell. Was change the speakers. The default speakers stink. I should have upgraded. Other than that I love my Dell, especially my Monitor.
    btw: Dell has DVI and VGA.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. The Sub 1 is VGA port, one of the owner reviews say it came with VGA cable.

Someone posted that it is not really 23", more like 21.5" but it sounds like he calculated that instead of measuring the actual unit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    That's exactly the problem I'm having. I am going to buy it right meow but I can't figure out if it has a VGA input or not.
    Youll be fine. Look at the pics. There's one that shows the bottom back having a blue vga port.