Page 1 of 121 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread: 2010 Edition

1. Completion Thread: 2010 Edition

Finished 28 games last year, which isn't too bad.

Current TNL Champion is Rocca with over 80+ games finished. Someone dethrone him this year!

2. #1 - I finished Shatter's story mode tonight. Wasn't very long, but was a hell of a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to trying to at least get close to B-Ri's overall high score.

3. Starting the year by finishing a game is a good way to begin- Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded is complete.

James

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geen View Post
    #1 - I finished Shatter's story mode tonight. Wasn't very long, but was a hell of a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to trying to at least get close to B-Ri's overall high score.
    What's B-Ri's high score? I finished Shatter's story mode too, just last week, without losing any continues. I think I was top of my Scoreboard, but I might play it again if B-Ri's that good.

Did you try that Boss Rush mode challenge in under 10 minutes? It took me forever to get down right.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca View Post
    What's B-Ri's high score? I finished Shatter's story mode too, just last week, without losing any continues. I think I was top of my Scoreboard, but I might play it again if B-Ri's that good.

Did you try that Boss Rush mode challenge in under 10 minutes? It took me forever to get down right.
    I think B-Ri's score is around 50,000,000 (I could be forgetting some zeroes if that seems super low). I'll have to add you to my PSN list so I can check your score out.
    I'm working on the rest of the trophies, like that 10 minute Boss Rush. ^^;

6. #1: Killzone 2

I don't get why so many people trash this game. I enjoyed this game a lot. The graphics is excellent, the action feels great. The environments/characters are a bit generic though, and most of the Helgast enemies look the same. Maybe one or more boss fights would have helped, as the final boss guy is rather lame. I might go back to it and replay on higher difficulty.

#1 - Machinarium

Really charming and good puzzles. Now to keep chipping away at my Steam pile.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. #1 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Finished the campaign mode on Hardened.

9. 1. Halo: ODST

Played through on the normal difficulty level. I paid $20 for it and I feel I've gotten my money's worth. I'm not really too good at these fps games, so I'm not sure if I'll play on a higher difficulty level.

10. #1: Dragon Age Origins (360): Any game with Claudia Black is instantly good. Seriously, though, this and Fable II are the best RPG's that I've played in ages and I'll probably run through this again at least a couple of more times with different characters because there are so many possible outcomes and differences. I'll be trying the DLC, too, but I need to move on to CODMW2 and LFD2.