Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ever met a celebrity?

1. So were En Esch and Sasha from KMFDM.
    Hehe, really?
    I've heard of En Esch being an asshole, but not Sascha Konietzko.
    Sascha and Tim Skold (now in MM... ugh, why?) used to post somewhat regularly to alt.music.kmfdm and alt.music.mdfmk. Lucia Cifarelli posted a couple times as well.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

2. I once met Bob Goodenow, the union boss for the NHL players association. Well maybe met is too strong a word, I saw him in a hockey rink, he had his kid with him, so I didnt bother going over to him, I just stared at him for a few minutes. Then he looked like he started to get creeped out because I was looking so I left. (This was during one of the seasons where it looked like the players would strike, so maybe he was nervous, I don't know.)

I also served George Chuvalo, an old heavyweight boxer who fought Ali a few times and nearly won, while I was working drive thru in a former life.

3. umm I recall meating or seeing wilt chamberlon before he died.. he was at the westcoast regional.. I also met Luis tiant,, and thats it i think..

4. Originally posted by Error
    I once met Bob Goodenow, the union boss for the NHL players association.
    You should have kicked him in the balls repeatedly. Thanks to arseholes like him and Bettman - useless Bobby Holík, a second line centre, is making $9m a year and the Québec Nordiques don't exist (with half the league poised to join them). *sigh*

5. quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Error
    I once met Bob Goodenow, the union boss for the NHL players association.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should have kicked him in the balls repeatedly. Thanks to arseholes like him and Bettman - useless Bobby Holík, a second line centre, is making $9m a year and the Québec Nordiques don't exist (with half the league poised to join them). *sigh*

See, now that was the kind of thing I scared him into thinking I was going to do.

6. I've never really met any celebs that I can think of; I've seen numerous wwe wrestlers when they come to the Providence Civic Center, and usually before or after a show you can see them all over the place in downtown providence. I know Austin frequented the bars alot, and my friend Gerald tried stalking him, but I decided to go home, as I really don't have anything to say to them that they haven't already heard a million times.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

7. I've met lots of Athletes, but no celebrities that I consider important (people like Alan Thicke from Growing Pains).

I've played Golf with Otis Thorpe and watched the Houston Open with Clyde Drexler. I've met Kenny Smith, lived near Ken Caminetti (man, I still can't spell his name right). Charles Barkley actually is a Jerk Store and speaking of stores, Steve Francis shops at my store... him and another Houston Rocket whose name I forget (I honestly don't follow them much these days)... and yeah, they play Basketball games (they like 2K1 best) and they do in fact play as themselves. I haven't seen Francis in awhile... I wonder if he plays Live 2002 simply because he's on the cover? Probably does if I'm guessing right.

The closest I've been to a celebrity after that is eating in the same pizza joint as Winona Ryder when she was in "Reality Bites" with Ben Stiller and Ethan Hawke :/ So, no... I've not met any celeberitys per se.

ºTracer

8. Also, me and Station met Henery Rollins, but I don't consider him a celebrity. We talked for a good while too. When I get a scanner I'll post the picture we took with him.

ºTracer