Page 11 of 291 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Young's Chocolate Stout. Get a can, the bottle, honestly is not as good.

POUR IT INTO A GLASS YOU HEATHAN!
    Blv. Boddington's rules the world from a can. Dale's, too.

And Yuengling is great, Advo.

As for my question--

Yeah, I'm a beer drinker, but when I'm home playing poker, I like to drink liquor on the rocks. I just finished up a bottle of Hendrick's and am about to finish a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel.

I need a new bottle of gin and whiskey (i'm pissed I forgot to get some at the duty free coming back from the Bahamas---they had no store past security in the airport.)

For the gin, I'll likely go back to Hendrick's. It was my first bottle, and it was spectacular. I am a Sapphire drinker, but goddamn.

As for the Jack Single Barrel -- it's wonderful whiskey, but $45 is a little steep.

Suggest me another bottle of whiskey in the $30-40 range, or even another gin if you think it could surpass Hendrick's. I find I don't usually like Scotch (Johnny Walkers in particular), but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    HURRRRRR DERP
    JESUS CHRIST

He only drinks one beer (Miller, Guiness, Yuengling, ect) SO if he drinks a big bottle of Stone's or a fucking 18% beer like WWS he is gonna be naked and running through the street.

LRN2READ

3. He didn't say anything about not drinking other alcohol or having a low tolerance, just that he doesn't drink a lot of beers. A Stone's is like the alcohol of 2 Guinesses, not that bad. I said nothing about the WWS.

4. why do people think guinness only has one n in it

5. Cause its the cool thing to do.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    He didn't say anything about... having a low tolerance
    Except when he expressed concern about getting shitfaced on one bottle.

Also, Guinness is 4.2%. Drinking a 10.5% beer is, honestly, quite a different experience than drinking a 4.2% beer.

7. Knowing how to spell the names of things you like is for pussies. GO READ A BOOK FAGGOTS THIS IS DRINKING TIME

I never said I liked Guinnerz

9. And yet you can spell it properly while so many people cannot! It is truly astounding.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Guinness is the Miller Lite of stouts.
    Though in fairness I never heard him specifically say he didn't like Miller Lite.