Page 13 of 291 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. I forgot that I actually really like the Sam Adams Black Lager.

But really other than the imperials, they're completely unremarkable.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    It is on the bland side! But it's pretty decent to get new beer drinkers used to the idea that not all beers have to be piss yellow and fizzy. When they stop there, though, that's the problem. Still, it's almost everywhere and I don't find it unpleasant, just not great either. I'll have one from time to time.
    Guinness is very frequently the only stout at a bar, and thus it gets consumed when I want a stout.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I forgot that I actually really like the Sam Adams Black Lager.

But really other than the imperials, they're completely unremarkable.
    2 of the 3 Imperials taste like ass, and the White is so filled with spice is almost burns.

4. Didn't we already cover how the Doublebock is amazing and the white is the one that is mediocre?

Yes. Yes we did.

5. Guinness is good. I keep a case around for casual drinking. Can't crack $4-$12 bottles of beer every day.

6. Guinness is fine on tap, but it's not great from the bottle.

There are good cheap beers though. I enjoy a Newcastle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I didn't really like this. Who wants to drink something that hoppy at Christmas?
    I'm with you. I didn't really dig it. I got it because I'm a fan of Summit, so I'll pick up a new ale here and there. But ... yeah. Too hoppy, too dark.
    bastard of the new world order.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I enjoy a Newcastle.
    Newcastle was kind of my gateway beer. I started there and moved on. I had one recently, actually, and I found it a bit too sweet.

9. That was Killian's for me. Ordering a pitcher of beer basically ment Killian's in college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Red Dog was my gateway beer. LOL.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt