Page 17 of 291 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

ARE YOU A TURTLE?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Why don't you come down for the beer fest. Bring Ramon. Quarantines play a show on Friday night. This will be perfect.

3. We have the local Brewerie event coming up in a couple of weeks. Mostly microbrews from the Great Lakes region. There was some Hook and Ladder beer I had last time that was phenominal. Can't remember the brand. The girl pouring it was gorgeous as well. Problem is, all my friends drink Bud Light and Coors Light so I'll probably go alone again.

4. The Beer, Bourbon and Barbecue Fest thing is next weekend in Manhattan. Don't mind if I do, thanks.

Sold out, nevermind. Maybe I can get a press pass...

Maybe (probably not)
    Last edited by Mr-K; 22 Jan 2010 at 02:02 PM.

5. Blv. $32/glass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1858718.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	51555  
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. I b'lieve hon.

7. Thx sweet cheeks.

Homeboys had my back on my bachelor party. Got me a shot of this and, like a good boy, I passed this one 'round.

Nectar of the Gods. 'Tis tru.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Went on a tour of the Dogfish brewery today. Very cool! Bought some fancy glassware. It has laser etching in the bottom which keeps a constant stream of bubbles flowing. Net result: beer retains a head to the last sip.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Went on a tour of the Dogfish brewery today. Very cool! Bought some fancy glassware. It has laser etching in the bottom which keeps a constant stream of bubbles flowing. Net result: beer retains a head to the last sip.
    I've got 4 or 5 Heineken glasses like that I stole from various pubs around London. One has an H etched on the bottom that produces bubbles in an H shape.

10. Brewery in Milton or brewpub in Rehoboth (GAY) Beach?