Page 277 of 291 FirstFirst ... 263273275276277278279281 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2904

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. Not sure if serious or joke about potential alcoholism.

Both.

Bloody Mary's: fuck they are delicious. I want all of the veggies. I want a spicy cold pickled alcoholic soup.

4. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stone_Brewing_Suede.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	72040

Stone's collaborations this year have been awesome. This might not be as good as W00tstout but fuck it's really good.

5. Discovered my new favorite style over the summer, Kolsch! So refreshing while still being flavorful. It was great for the warm sunny weather, not sure it will fare as well in the cold months but i always love stouts and porters too. My main takeaway after falling out of love with beer for a while is that the Germans have it right. America is doing a lot of inventive stuff, and it's good, but damn a lot of it is undrinkable after one or two. I drank a liter stein of Reissdorf Kolsch with dinner on wednesday, and I could have drank a liter more. I didn't have cotton mouth, i wasn't puckering, no stale sweet diet coke after taste.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    Bloody Mary's: fuck they are delicious. I want all of the veggies. I want a spicy cold pickled alcoholic soup.
    We've got this place in SF called "Zeitgeist", they have amazingly over-the-top Bloody Mary's with ALL THE HORSERADISH. They are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I had some bourbon that I vacuum packed with chanterelle mushrooms for like 8 months. I used some to make a customer a bloody mary riff and they went berserk for it.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. The internet tells me this shit should be delicious.

9. Justice.

10. One of the attorneys at work was talking about driving all over Silver Spring etc looking for it and having to buy a case of it. I walked in to that liquor store on Cox Neck Road was was greeted by it.