1. Found this place in Edgewater.
    Stoked.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419638688.021988.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	301.6 KB 
ID:	75759
    Got the Avenitinus 2010z

2. My dad has thrown down the gauntlet. I might!

3. Ordering a shot of Jameson and a shot of Fernet is apparently 'bartender code' for 'bartender', I am finding out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Jameson is the People's Drink. I drank enough Jameson when I worked at the Sidebar to kill two Ramons.

FYI: The code used to be Grand Mariner, or at least it was in Maryland.

I seemed to have moved to the stage where if it doesn't come in tallboy format I'm not interested.

6. Just downed a six pack of Pabst for the first time. Do people like this beer? I'd say it's on par with some of our shittier commercial beers.

I'm sure I've said this before, but if you get the chance, you should try some Victoria Bitter (VB). It's the beer to which all other beers are measured to down here. There are better craft beers but it takes the cake for Australian mass produced beer. It's a really crisp lager that goes down well really cold. It's great quality for how cheap it is, it's one of maybe three standard beers that people drink here. The others taste like ass (re: Pabst).

I'm not sure anyone really likes PBR, it's just somewhat economical.

8. Except in Brooklyn where they like it because everybody else does. But they don't.

Burrough of denial.

9. I'm having Founder's KBS Stout. Limited release. Stupid expensive $8 bottle.

It's a VERY good stout. It's dark and full but not syrupy whatsoever. Smoother than a stout has any right to be. I definitely taste the coffee influence here but it's not too heavy. Also, I'm halfway through a glass and I feel like I've had two beers already. 11.2% cripes. That's bourbon barrel beer for you!

$8 a bottle is crazy, though. Bars have had 10 oz pour glasses for $15 around here, too. Insanity! This is a GREAT stout. It also hasn't been a miracle cure for a receding hairline and given me rock-hard abs. The price is something I hope doesn't become a mainstay for something of this quality.