Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 276286288289290291 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2904

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Just downed a six pack of Pabst for the first time. Do people like this beer? I'd say it's on par with some of our shittier commercial beers.

I'm sure I've said this before, but if you get the chance, you should try some Victoria Bitter (VB). It's the beer to which all other beers are measured to down here. There are better craft beers but it takes the cake for Australian mass produced beer. It's a really crisp lager that goes down well really cold. It's great quality for how cheap it is, it's one of maybe three standard beers that people drink here. The others taste like ass (re: Pabst).
    You can usually get it at a bar for $2-$3. So, that's why it's there I guess?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Pabst is Water Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. You misspelled Piss.

4. Why not both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Water Plus Piss.

6. I know its old news, but man, Hobgoblin is a great beer.

7. I have some Chai Tea Stout from Stone in the fridge and I'm going to try it tonight.

The last time I had an out there spiced beer it was Indra Kunindra by Ballast Point and it was a fucking undrinkable train wreck.

8. I don't want to talk about this in the Bugging thread.
    My local brewery Red Hare recently began selling an IPA with grapefruit juice that tastes like a nice grapefruit soda. I really like it compared to other premade radler/shandy beers I've had. The hops and grapefruit pair well and it's actually a lot more mellow than I would thought. I was expecting a strong citra hops taste. It's kind of expensive, though, so I'll probably just get some soda and beer and mix it myself.

9. Icarusfall, what's the deal with shrubs and whey?
    I was in Charleston a few weeks ago and saw them on the menu at some places. Is this the new hip thing, fancy sodie pops?

10. Basically. A shrub is just a mixer made with vinegar for acidity. The whey thing is hipster nonsense that'll be gone in 6 months.
    Boo, Hiss.