Page 29 of 291 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. I think on Friday I'm going to try and drink them all. Be prepared for dick pics.

Chug 120 min. Report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    It took me two hours to finish just one and I have been buzzed since. I was arguing over XBL with co-workers and one lucky TNLer. It was fun!
    At 6% ABV? Pussy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    When did I say it wasn't?
    I was referring to your Leffe recommendation

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I think on Friday I'm going to try and drink them all. Be prepared for dick pics.
    You hang with Gohron these days?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    ITT: FirstBlood acting like a beer is automatically better because it's dark in color.
    Did I say anything about darker being better? No, I was just pointing out that rich tends towards lighter beers, even when the darker beers that people are talking about are much better, ie: 60 minute vs Leffe and the Sam Adams Imperials where he said the amazing doublebock was awful but that the white was good even when it's easily the worst of the three. Plus his undying love for Blue Moon is just alittle creepy.

but I digress...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Apparently the bottled Yuengling Black & Tan is their lager and their unspectacular porter.
    it's Yuengling Premium (LOL) and Porter. It's still "unspectacular" but at $21 for 24 pounders you could do MUCH worse. I wouldn't go out of my way to pick it up though.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Did I say anything about darker being better? No, I was just pointing out that rich tends towards lighter beers, even when the darker beers that people are talking about are much better, ie: 60 minute vs Leffe and the Sam Adams Imperials where he said the amazing doublebock was awful but that the white was good even when it's easily the worst of the three. Plus his undying love for Blue Moon is just alittle creepy.
    You're out of your mind. The Imperials are disgusting, ESPECIALLY the Double Bock.

I also don't know where you get this "undying love" for Blue Moon. I like it, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I have an undying love for it.

8. I've been easing my stance on Blue Moon. It's not bad with an orange in it or whatever. It's just at the bottom of my list of beers I'd rather be drinking.

9. I didn't realize until recently that Blue Moon was just a Coors product. It was first brewed at Coors Field. I always thought it was like a Sierra Nevada. A large craft brewery that made it big. I was not correct in that assumption

10. Smokey and the Bandit would like a word with you.