Page 6 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

Fucking misrepping. it was supposed to mention stabbing your mom's shit.

Go to hell.

2. Played.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Guys, guys! Let's get back to jo'ing my ego and offering me drinks.

4. So this is the world's best beer, according to a Best Beer survey. I don't understand HOW. From all reports it sounds sweet as fuck. Does popular beer drinking taste seriously want an overabundance of sweet in their drink? I want to try it. When it comes to beer first hand experimentation can't be beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Haven't read through the whole thing. Because I'm an asshole, no doubt.

However, tonight I finished off a few Celebration Ales by Sierra Nevada. I'm a sucker for the Christmas beers.

However, my usual is Summit EPA. I think I could live off of that stuff.
    bastard of the new world order.

6. Oh shit, it's Jimmy Carter.

7. Oh shit, is right. I'm good for showing up once a year. And then hiding under some slimy rocks near the Ol' Miss.
    bastard of the new world order.

Grabbed an unrefrigerated bottle of Squall IPA from MAx's Taphouse on the way out. Gonna let it rest until the end of spring then get down to the business of getting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Does anybody here like Kronenbourg? They've recently been installing a lot of Kronenbourg taps in a few local dives around here and I really dig it.
    The regular is horrible, but they make one of the best white's i've ever had, and I particularly enjoy wheats.

Click for full size

*note-- you probably won't find this in the States. Lord knows I've tried for 2 years now.

Josh-- where do you go around the Baltimore area for places with very large micro selections? (and I hope it's ~driveable from Annapolis)
    Last edited by Rich; 08 Jan 2010 at 12:52 PM.

The Perfect Pour will blow your fucking mind. For real.

There is also a place in the city (Charles Village) that I can walk to that has a pretty good selection