Page 5 of 291 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. I was going to say, if you like Guinness, go for Youngs Double Chocolate Stout. It tastes like that first great sip of Guinness the whole way through.

Can only... the bottle is not as good.

I agree. The bottle just tastes flat by comparison, and the chocolate flavor isn't really there. The nitro can tastes like a milkshake!

btw... got your beer in the mail. Serious business, nice and bitter, VERY thick.

Thanks a shit ton!

No problem! I'm glad that it arrived safely. The cashiers at the UPS store were making fun because I was shipping "soda." Joke's on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Serious business, nice and bitter, VERY thick.
    Click for full size

Tastes kind of like something is burning, flavors change a bit as it warms, slight chocolate flavour. Strong alcohol in the nose, strong espresso in the aftertaste. Epic lacing. An aggressive pour caused a thick head that bubbled over onto my counter. Inky black. Very low carbonation.

Big ups to Tones. Come to Baltimore some time, we'll go to Max's Taphouse. The drinks are on me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0141.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	1,021.9 KB 
ID:	51095  

7. Tones is like the third best poster in TNL history. But secretly under the radar.

Horrible pour, Josh. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. What the fuck are you talking about? All beer needs at least an inch of head imo. Michael Jackson should slap you from beyond the grave.

Gotta let the aroma out, nigger!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? All beer needs at least an inch of head imo. Michael Jackson should slap you from beyond the grave.
    THAT is not 1 inch. People can get stabbed for that kind of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."