Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Contact Icons

Additional Contact Icons

Would it be possible to get Steam and OpenFeint added to the list of icons and profile IDs, like XBL, PSN, AIM, etc.? I'd be happy to make the icons to pitch in if someone would like.

OpenFeint yes!

3. Made one for Steam.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

wtf is openfeint?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. OpenFeint

3rd party iPhone + iTouch online platform. Friends, Achievements, Challenges etc.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

6. Put up my Steam icon you cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

100,000 posts demand this and three countries demand satisfaction.

OPENFEINT

10. Get rid of the Wii icon since no one cares about retarded friend codes and put open feint up there.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.