Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

1. I just picked up Front Mission 3 off of Ebay...I'm planning on starting this week. But man, I love the original. What version of it did you try? It's very enhanced on the DS, as opposed to playing it on a PC with an SNES emulator.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I just picked up Front Mission 3 off of Ebay...I'm planning on starting this week. But man, I love the original. What version of it did you try? It's very enhanced on the DS, as opposed to playing it on a PC with an SNES emulator.
    The crazy hacking/internet mini-game stuff on FM3 alone is amazing.

Both emulated and the DS version. Just wouldn't keep my attention.

I finished the last boss of Bootes last night, so I am through two of what appears to be six areas. I'm just over 10 hours in on the game clock, which doesn't count how many times the bosses kicked my ass and made me reload. I can't recommend the game enough.

4. It starts to feel a little samey later on, and I got incredibly bored with it; I'm sure I'll go back to it though.

5. Yoshi's a true f-chan, though, he's all about jrpg's.
    Donk

6. I really need to get back to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. I really need to START this. I'm still playing Persona 4.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

8. Quote Originally Posted by ∀ Narayan View Post
    I really need to START this.

9. Haha. Now I need to get the platinum trophy in Catherine before going through Persona 4... then I'll get to Strange Journey.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

10. Some place had a good deal on this awhile back. Dare I say Gamestop? I wish I would've picked it up from all the good impressions people have been saying. Although I admit I was kinda put off by the sci-fi theme and that's why got me to avoid it.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png