Thread: Happy Birthday, The Gas

1. Film Happy Birthday, The Gas

Happy Birthday, the person who first started the movie updates on TNL. You are my inspiration and in fact I want you back. Except your comedy ... you're not that funny.

May your Birthday be filled with many new movie updates.

And in honor of The Gas ... The worst movie news of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Latino Review
    I am a car nut. Yes I am. I read all the car magazines, I drive an SUV and a sports car and I love watching car movies (the original Gone in 60 Seconds is amazing). And guess what else I like? The Fast & Furious movies.

That's right. I like them all. The first and fourth are tied for the best as far as overall movie goes, but Tokyo Drift is still my personal favorite because it had some of the best stunt driving I've seen in a long time. (The 350Z drifting up the circular ramp in the parking garage was supposedly done in one take with no rail, according to the stunt driver's girlfriend who used to be my roommate.)

And with the success of last year's Fast & Furious, it was only a matter of time before we heard some rumblings about another installment. I know when I talked to Tyrese over the weekend, he wanted to be a part of the 5th film. Is he already? I have no idea.

So what's the skinny on this popular franchise? Vin Diesel gave us an update via his Facebook page:

If 2009's 'Fast and Furious' was chapter one, what writer Chris Morgan just delivered is Chapter 2 and chapter 3.

I have never been submitted a two story saga from a studio before... it is very exciting, and shows a commitment level that is hard not to respond to.

Excited about the sexy locations the filming of this saga would take us... this novel like story, that has twists and unexpected turns that is authentic, truthful and challenging to the characters.

P.s. Working through the weekend, will have updates later in the week on our others projects.

Truly your voice is being heard in ways one couldn't have imagined.

Gracias.

Bring it on Vinny!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Happy Birthday Dude
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. happy birthday!

4. Happy Birthday.

And I like The Fast and the Furious movies. Call it a guilty pleasure.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Happy Birthday TG, watch something horrible and have a blast!