Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 3

1. That works best in Star Wars Episode I-III because they have like 50 chapter stops, so anytime an annoying character walks on-screen (i.e. Anakin) I can hit skip chapter and all I miss out on is that one person's lines.

2. Most are saying this is real, but some are saying its fake. I'm going to post it anyway. If its fake, I'll edit this post.

Promo poster for Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transformers-3-poster.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	58677  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. they do themselves with this movie! The movie is awesome ! steaven spealburg, and Maikeerbei movie making is the master! This is a can watch movies, I again and again! Israeli red fox is still so hot movie! This is a must see action, sci-fi movie! 1, Hu FX, for I am how good they have the ability to make it work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kimberlphillips View Post
    they do themselves with this movie! The movie is awesome ! steaven spealburg, and Maikeerbei movie making is the master! This is a can watch movies, I again and again! Israeli red fox is still so hot movie! This is a must see action, sci-fi movie! 1, Hu FX, for I am how good they have the ability to make it work.
    Holy shit, what?

5. That poster is horrible and obviously fake.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kimberlphillips View Post
    they do themselves with this movie! The movie is awesome ! steaven spealburg, and Maikeerbei movie making is the master! This is a can watch movies, I again and again! Israeli red fox is still so hot movie! This is a must see action, sci-fi movie! 1, Hu FX, for I am how good they have the ability to make it work.
    The... what... euh... huh... I have no idea what the fuck... Just... Wow... And I'm french-canadian for fucks sake.
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kimberlphillips View Post
    steaven spealburg, and Maikeerbei
    hahahahaha wow

8. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Hey, that trailer showed... nothing!

10. I don't hate the premise, but I'm sure Bay will deliver another shitfest.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in