Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 3

1. They haven't had transformers fuck yet have they?

2. It's coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Bumblebee peed on a guy. That's kinda like foreplay.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. It'll be some Avatar-esque story where the Autobots and Decepticons have to come together to fight some organic alien collective hellbent on destroying all the "evils" of technology.

Last fight will involve Megatron & Optimus diving into the uterus of a literal "Mother Gaia" that controls the collective with a hive mind. Upon its destruction the exploded mass will rain onto Earth, re-terraforming it, ergo "transforming" it into a natural world paradise much akin to Pandora.

And somehow out of all this, Dinobots now roam the Panda-Earth.

See? Writes its fucking self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Panda-Earth.
    *Incoming Transformers 3 thread about sad pandas that can't cope with the intangible idea of Panda-Earth*

6. You could see what the fuck was going on in TF2? Looked like a bunch of metal parts clinking against each other to me. Except for Bumblebee, Optimus and Megatron none of the other characters were very discernible.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Because they were cars that transformed into unorganized silverware drawers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Something like that, Yeller.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Because the story was like an unorganized silverware drawer
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Story? It had a story? My mind went completely blank five minutes in, and it completely checked out at Autobot Heaven. Autobot. Heaven. Never mind that a giant autonomous metal and wires and foreign car parts and I'm pretty sure I saw a toaster oven in there, has a soul and can make it to a Heaven of some sort, we don't actually see any of the Autobots that die make it there. But, for some reason that makes sense in Bay's coke addled mind, a human makes it in. To AUTOBOT HEAVEN.

Ergh.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 14 Jan 2010 at 09:57 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. Fuck the movies, I just wanna know what stain fighter Megan Fox's pants had out in the desert. I could really use some of that shit mowing the yard.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html