Page 15 of 306 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. described by director Steven Spielberg as "the best actor in the world,"
    Steven Spielberg is an asshole. If he's such a great actor why wasn't he a bigger part in more of your movies?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I loved Pete Postlethwaite. He made a ton of shitty movies better just by being in them.

Inception

3. He was good in The Town as well. The movie itself was all right, he made it better.
    MechDeus - Nick is the Bruce Wayne to Yoshi's Jean-Paul Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You just don't comprehend how well he's (FE26/Buttcheeks) comprehending. He's understanding you saying things you never said, that's how good he is.

4. He was the best thing about Street Fighter: The Movie.

5. That's Wes Studi and not Pete Postlethwaite.
    MechDeus - Nick is the Bruce Wayne to Yoshi's Jean-Paul Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    You just don't comprehend how well he's (FE26/Buttcheeks) comprehending. He's understanding you saying things you never said, that's how good he is.

6. it's called a joke.

7. I think you have your descriptions mixed up. That's not called a joke, that's called stupid.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Didn't See That.JPG 
Views:	286 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	59639  
    Last edited by BerringerX; 05 Jan 2011 at 11:38 AM.
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

8. He had a great voice.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Anne Francis of Forbidden Planet fame died the other day as well.
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.