Page 17 of 374 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Apparently he was quick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. That's why she kept telling him to wait a minute...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I hope you both die horribly today.

4. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1888361/

John Barry, who composed many of the iconic themes (but not THE theme) for the James Bond series of films, died of a heart attack on Jan 30.

5. uncle leo

LOS ANGELES — Len Lesser, the veteran character actor best known for his scene-stealing role as Uncle Leo on "Seinfeld," has died. He was 88.
    Lesser's family said in a statement that he died Wednesday in Burbank, Calif., from cancer-related pneumonia.

Lesser's lengthy list of television credits included parts on "Get Smart," "That Girl," "The Munsters," "The Monkees," "The Rockford Files," "thirtysomething," "ER" and "Everybody Loves Raymond," which featured Lesser in a recurring role as the arm-shaking Garvin. His film credits included "Outlaw Josey Wales," "Kelly's Heroes," "Birdman of Alcatraz" and "Death Hunt." He most recently appeared on the TV drama "Castle."

He is survived by his daughter, Michele; son, David; daughter-in-law, Julie; and grandchildren, Jonathan, Kayla, and Mayah.

6. I liked how he even signed his name "Uncle Leo." (^^In that episode IIRC.)

The bass player from Alice in Chains died under mysterious circumstances.

8. Read: Drugs

He was on Celebrity Rehab, him and his dad would get together and smoke crack for days on end.

9. Heard that on the radio the other day, it didn't surprise me in the least. Still sucks.