Page 298 of 374 FirstFirst ... 284294296297298299300302312 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Modbot was the downfall imo. Secret bans with no recourse.

2. I never posted there, but as I was telling Tain on Twitter, when a longstanding forum is lost due to the indiscretions of its owner, it kinda sucks. I’ve been through it a few times (mostly in like, the early 00s) and it sucks to lose the archive of information and internet companionship. I hope that someone backs the stuff up and doesn’t just nuke all the years of content.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Oops I hella posted that same thought in another thread, I’m losing my mind and repeating myself
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I only post here. That's it. NEOGAF can DIAF. I can get news hours later than I did with them.

5. I took a look at that site years and years ago, decided it was a garbage fire and never went back. The moderation issue is one of the things I hate most on the internet.

6. IT's odd to me that the site is gone because mods stepped down. How hard could it be to replace mods?

7. I imagine it's like trying to run a shipping company when all your drivers quit work and take the truck keys home with them. There are probably spare keys, but the guy who knows where they are quit too.

I bet it'll be back up, but they've got to damage control for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I only post here. That's it. NEOGAF can DIAF. I can get news hours later than I did with them.
    It’s videogames. Does it really matter if you don’t find out about the new Soul Calibur immediately?

9. It's interesting that protecting a pedophile didn't rise to the level of mass walk out, but being a sleazy dickhead does.

From what I heard he isn't even being accused of anything criminal, just making uncomfortable and unwelcome advances and acting like a butthurt baby when he was rebuffed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It’s videogames. Does it really matter if you don’t find out about the new Soul Calibur immediately?
    If we're talking a new Soul Calibur, fuck yes. News, shit I'd still enjoy getting news from magazines a month or so later!