Page 29 of 374 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    tevo
    Even proper names aren't safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It can't be your opinion that water freezes at 150 degrees.
    Perhaps 150 buttcheekian = 32 Fahrenheit = 0 celcius?

3. So at the ballgame last night, an eight year old boy knocks a tee ball home run into the stands in a competition sponsored by Chevrolet. The conversation with my stepbrother (an avid Jackass fan and surprisingly male) went like this:

Corn Dog - Did he just get a home run?
    Brother Corn Dog - Yeah
    Corn Dog - So what, does he win the Chevy?
    Brother Corn Dog - Yeah, they're just going to hand the keys to a Camero over to an eight year old boy. 'and here son, have a case of beer!'
    Corn Dog - 'you could be the next Ryan Dunn!'

...and later at the pub.

Waitress - are you guys driving home?
    Corn Dog - No, she is. We don't want Ryan Dunn it.

4. One of the front of the house managers at my restaurant dates a West Chester cop who was very close to Ryan Dunn. It's crazy hearing about a celebrity death and knowing that he died only a mile or so from my house and was hanging out at a place I've also hung out at before right before he died.

I feel sorry for the guys family and I know people who personally knew the guy but at the same time I don't understand why he could afford a $200,000 Porsche but couldn't get a cab. I feel very fortunate I got a DUI back in 2007 because it opened up my eyes to the danger of drunk driving.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. A guy I know online works with a girl who dates a West Chester cop who was very close to Ryan Dunn.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I feel sorry for the guys family and I know people who personally knew the guy but at the same time I don't understand why he could afford a $200,000 Porsche but couldn't get a cab.
    Please. Getting a cab wouldn't be "xtreme."

7. I'm sorry for your loss, Opaque.
    Donk

Seriously. How are you holding up?

9. Ryan Dunn? When he hit the median he was more like Flyin' Dunn!

Ryan Dunn? More like Ryan DONE.

Ryan Dunn? More like Ryan 'Well Done'

Ryan Dunn? More like Cryin' Bum, because thats what Bam Margera looked like. A crying bum

10. Oh dear.

Edit: Dave, has Sam stopped sobbing over the death of his best friend?