Page 301 of 374 FirstFirst ... 287297299300301302303305315 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I didn’t know you knew him! I’m so sorry, he seemed like a really cool guy.

I’m kind of trying to wrap my head around the MM stuff right now, I know Manson and Twiggy is/were shitlords to a lot a people. I’m never going to stop loving the glory days of the band, the music is still fantastic, but I know there was a lot of issues in and out of the band. I feel bad for those, like Scott (and Jessicka) that kinda got fucked over the whole thing.
    I was supposed to see them like two weeks ago, but the fucko fell off a set prop the show before and cancelled.

2. Fats Domino dun flapjacked.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I was just listening to a greatest hits album of his yesterday. Bogus.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I was supposed to see them like two weeks ago, but the fucko fell off a set prop the show before and cancelled.
    The stupid thing wasn't anchored to anything! He started climbing on it and it toppled over onto him. Doesn't look bad on video but it must have weighed a lot.

Is he still fat? I didn't watch the video, but I picture his fat ass going over to molest some prop but instead it falls on him and I crack up every time I picture it including now.
    Last edited by Josh; 25 Oct 2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: THE BEAUTIFUL PIZZA THE BEAUTIFUL PIZZA

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Fats Domino dun flapjacked.
    Ain't that a shame.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Is he still fat? I didn't watch the video, but I picture his fat ass going over to molest some prop but instead it falls on him and I crack up every time I picture it including now.
    No. He's back to goth weight pretty much I think.

That’s too bad.

9. I mean he’s bigger than he was when he was 20, bc he’s like....50 now. But he’s not fat fat. Alcoholic skinny fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I seem to recall him attributing the recent weight loss to giving up absinthe. Also didn't see it mentioned, but he just fired Jeordie/Twiggy.