Page 349 of 374 FirstFirst ... 335345347348349350351353363 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Horror director Stuart Gordon, 72.

Re-Animator is in my top five all-time favorite horror movies, and From Beyond and Fortress are great flicks also. Bummed about this one.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 31 Mar 2020 at 01:20 PM.

2. Bummer. Also, Stuart.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Bummer. Also, Stuart.
    But it's PRONOUNCED the same, so it totally counts.

Fixed!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. My sister-in-law. She had just turned 67 and died in her sleep on Tuesday Night. She was watching he sister Theresa’s dogs next door and had fallen asleep on the couch. When nobody could reach her, her husband broke into the house and found her dead on the couch with the dogs surrounding her.

She was an awesome person and will be missed. My wife’s still in shock.
    Last edited by gamevet; 02 Apr 2020 at 10:35 AM.

5. Sorry, man. That's rough.

6. Oh, that's so sad. I'm sorry.

7. Thanks guys. She was like a big sister to me and a mother figure to my wife. She took in an under-privalaged child while she was in California, and we contributed to that girl's family with the purchase of a PS4 and games just last year. She took in abandoned dogs, and her husband did as well. Her husband has been dealing with Dimensia, and without the support of her sisters and their husbands, he would have been in a really bad place. We were blindsided by this, because she was in really good health leading up to this shocking event. She was a really special person to a lot of people and this loss will stick with us all for a really long time.

8. Sorry, Gamevet. That's a hard turn.

That blows ass. Sorry for your loss.

10. The pandemic took John Prine