Page 7 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. "Love You to Death is a cool song.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Type O Negative was music for teenaged goth girls.
    I think you're missing the punk rock in Type O. All of their songs were making fun of their fans.
    Boo, Hiss.

Kill all the white people. Then we'll be free.

Ok so this:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Roadrunner Records held Type O Negative to a contractual obligation of recording a live album with Issac Hayes producing. With the money they received from the label to facilitate the recording of the album at Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, Type O instead used it to buy cheap vodka, and re-recorded their debut in Silver's basement. They later dubbed in live noises, and improvised a fake "fight" between the band and the hostile "crowd." Entitled The Origin of the Feces, a warning label was put on the album cover: "Not Live At Brighton Beach." The cover was also controversial, as it originally depicted a man's anus (believed to be Steele) being spread by his hands, until later copies featured a different cover depicting skeletons. Roadrunner was not amused with the prank, but went ahead and released the album in 1992 anyway.
    is pretty awesome.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Kill all the white people. Then we'll be free.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Speaking of killing white people...
    -
    Guru from Gangstarr dead at 42. Cancer.
    -
    Apparently kept his beef with DJ Premier going into his death. Stating he doesn't want to be associated with him, even after his death.
    -
    All that over some beats for Christine Aguilara, what a whore.

7. FRANK FUCKIN FRAZETTA RIP

8. I had to google the name to see if I cared.

I don't.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Frazetta was a phenomenal artist. Even friends of mine who weren't into fantasy settings had to agree the man could paint.

10. Also: Lena Horne.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt