Page 347 of 374 FirstFirst ... 333343345346347348349351361 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Ari Shaffir immediately went Kobe Is A Rapist and the death threats canceled his New York Comedy Club shows.

"Kobe Bryant died 23 years too late today. He got away with rape because all the Hollywood liberals who attack comedy enjoy rooting for the Lakers more than they dislike rape. Big ups to the hero who forgot to gas up his chopper. I hate the Lakers. What a great day!"

He does this shit all the time and the internet is not having it.

2. I've liked him on various talk shows/podcasts I've heard him on, yet I've never really liked his stand up.

3. I don't know if a guy who thinks it's funny to drug someone without their knowledge or consent is the best person to be making that judgement, but good for him for pointing out the hypocrisy.

4. He said it was a joke. Where's the joke?
    As you all should know by now, I love Gilbert Gottfried and he's gotten in plenty of trouble for making jokes after tragedies. But they were actual jokes. What's there to laugh at in what Shaffir said?

5. I guess he forget the /s.

6. I don't like the guy, but people sure are in a fuss. His agent dropped him, shows were canceled, he's supposed to be shooting a Netflix special next week and that seems like it might not happen.

I dunno, calling in death threats never seems like an appropriate reaction. I read anything inflammatory like that and at most I'm blocking the poster.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I think it falls into "you can SAY a slur when in a group of people that may be offended by it, but don't be surprised when you get knocked out over it."
    The response isn't justified but it should be expected, and maybe avoided.

8. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. oh shit, lol

10. Kirk Douglass.

I swear, he was on his death bed in the 90’s.