Page 353 of 374 FirstFirst ... 339349351352353354355357367 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Ian Holm.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Off to the land of the Elves.

Last edited by gamevet; 19 Jun 2020 at 08:17 PM.

3. Joel Schumacher.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Woah.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Ennio Morricone.

Absolute legend.

6. Huge loss.

7. Yep. Fuck this year.

I’m truly happy he got to make one final great soundtrack in The Hateful Eight. The movie is kind of a Reservoir Dogs remake, but that score was haunting and maybe the best part of the film.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Charlie Daniels gets to play the Devil, now. 2020 is pulling no punches.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Yep. Fuck this year.

I’m truly happy he got to make one final great soundtrack in The Hateful Eight. The movie is kind of a Reservoir Dogs remake, but that score was haunting and maybe the best part of the film.
    FYI- while he composed around 50 minutes of new music for the movie, the Hateful Eight score also consisted of a few unused tracks Morricone originally composed for John Carpenter's The Thing back in 1982 and one or two pieces from other films.

The two main tracks at the end of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - when Tuco is searching for Arch Stanton's grave and the subsequent three-way duel - are absolute masterpieces.