Page 293 of 374 FirstFirst ... 279289291292293294295297307 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Hugh tho What a legacy, I wonder if Playboy will fold now?
    Playboy was dead years ago. They turned it into Maxim Magazine and nobody noticed.

2. Playboy fetishized the blonde bombshell way too much. Even their non-blondes seemed to be blonde-ish. Like "is this just a blonde woman wearing a wig?"

LOL at the Hitler comments.

3. The entire magazine is predicated on Marilyn Monroe nudes, small wonder they'd try to match case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Playboy fetishized the blonde bombshell way too much. Even their non-blondes seemed to be blonde-ish. Like "is this just a blonde woman wearing a wig?
    This was every titty magazine when I was a kid. Blondes always got the centerfold. And finding the black chick in the mag was like playing Where's Waldo? with a magnifying glass in the '80s.

5. That's what Black Tail magazine was for.

6. I guess it's time for the "I thought they were already dead" hat-trick celebrity death, http://abc7.com/2473195/

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    This was every titty magazine when I was a kid. Blondes always got the centerfold. And finding the black chick in the mag was like playing Where's Waldo? with a magnifying glass in the '80s.
    I remember seeing the issue with Vanity in it. She was hot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I guess it's time for the "I thought they were already dead" hat-trick celebrity death, http://abc7.com/2473195/
    I think there's a Highlander deal going on, and Wink Martindale is taking all these other game show hosts out to keep his virility.

9. Tom Petty? Seriously? What the fuck, world? Seriously, fuck today.

10. Not having a great day already. This hits so, so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread