Page 302 of 374 FirstFirst ... 288298300301302303304306316 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I love that dude.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by BlackFlame View Post
    I seem to recall him attributing the recent weight loss to giving up absinthe. Also didn't see it mentioned, but he just fired Jeordie/Twiggy.
    yeaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm conflicted about this one for a variety of reasons. I mean, Twiggy doesn't work on the records, he's just a tour draw personality right now. But Manson is a shady egomaniac (and this is coming from someone who is a lifelong fan, mind you.) But, it's 1. not like Manson hasn't known this for 20+ years and 2. Didn't participate in EXTREME abuse himself. I feel like this is a a power play to let other musicians know that Marilyn Manson is his and his alone, and additionally, as a patronizing bone to throw to his fans that he actually cares about things like abuse.

I'm not saying Jessicka was lying - she absolutely wasn't - but for MM to pretend this is somehow anything but following the money is kind of lame. This is peak fandom first world problems, but: What happened to the ~*antichrist superstar*~, the guy who tortured willing women backstage? Who would sit down and listen to the Columbine killers, when the world would have brought them back from the dead just to see them burn? The god of fuck? I dunno. I don't think he gives a flying fuck about Jessicka, he's railed on her many times in the past, he just doesn't want the precious social media backlash. Right action for the wrong reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    yeaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm conflicted about this one for a variety of reasons. I mean, Twiggy doesn't work on the records, he's just a tour draw personality right now. But Manson is a shady egomaniac (and this is coming from someone who is a lifelong fan, mind you.) But, it's 1. not like Manson hasn't known this for 20+ years and 2. Didn't participate in EXTREME abuse himself. I feel like this is a a power play to let other musicians know that Marilyn Manson is his and his alone, and additionally, as a patronizing bone to throw to his fans that he actually cares about things like abuse.

I'm not saying Jessicka was lying - she absolutely wasn't - but for MM to pretend this is somehow anything but following the money is kind of lame. This is peak fandom first world problems, but: What happened to the ~*antichrist superstar*~, the guy who tortured willing women backstage? Who would sit down and listen to the Columbine killers, when the world would have brought them back from the dead just to see them burn? The god of fuck? I dunno. I don't think he gives a flying fuck about Jessicka, he's railed on her many times in the past, he just doesn't want the precious social media backlash. Right action for the wrong reasons.

Looking more like the blob of fuck, if that picture is anything to go by.

5. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I had no idea Jeordie was back. That lineup changes like a traveling carnival.

HOW APPROPRIATE

8. Magnum PI won't have Higgins to kick around anymore.

9. Here's hoping that the afterlife welcoming committee has a laurel and hearty handshake to welcome him.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. Fred Cole from Dead Moon