Page 329 of 374 FirstFirst ... 315325327328329330331333343 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Daryl Dragon from Captain and Tennille rounds out the hat trick.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Damn. All died at 76.

3. Herb Kelleher, co-founder of Dallas based Southwest Airlines.

4. Man, I was just thinking about him yesterday.

5. He was an innovator for Airline travel. Southwest Airlines was held back by the Wright Amendment, that was created to protect the growth of the DFW airport. I'd much rather fly with Southwest, over the money hungry American Airlines that charges $25 per bag checked-in.

https://www.economist.com/gulliver/2.../good-riddance
    Last edited by gamevet; 06 Jan 2019 at 11:42 PM.

6. You’re preaching to the choir buddy.

7. I just flew AA. They are shit. They charge you to check bags, then 5 out of 6 of my last flights, the cargo space was mismanaged to where I had to check my carry on. I know they do that (overbook) to be cheap, but it is still an annoyance, which they act like it’s a benefit “free”. This bag is smaller and I had to take it through security already.

I will do my best to never fly with them again.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I have family members that worked for AA. I tried to fly home on standby, when my mother had lost her battle against cancer back in 2011. I never could get on a flight, because they overbook that shit. I ended up buying a ticket.
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Jan 2019 at 12:50 AM.

9. I’m telling you guys, for economy flights, JetBlue rules. I have never had an issue with them, they are cheap, no frills, and everyone is usually really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread