Page 352 of 374 FirstFirst ... 338348350351352353354356366 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. I’ll donate to your favorite cherity when you pass.

2. Aunt Jemima.

3. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 17 Jun 2020 at 09:45 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Betty Crocker better watch out.

5. Mrs. Butterworth and Uncle Ben, too.

6. I honestly don't get it, and neither does this guy. Everyone is on a witch hunt.

7. It’s perspective and focus. Individuals are so complex, a vaccine for COVID-19 hasn’t reached confidence. Now imagine the complexity of millions of individuals.

The art of politics is falsely simplifying that complexity down to a single trait.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Are they?

I'm not a religeous person, but the descriptions in the bible of a flock and a shepard pretty much describes how society works. Everyone follows what they are told, without thinking as individuals.

9. I see that. But, spend one week day trading and you’ll quickly realize the emotions of the masses are unpredictable and chaotic as fuck.