Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. ECW Zombie. 1/7/15
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hallow_ecw.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	75825

There's a bit of a story behind why I'm sharing this.
    I got hooked on the Ron and Fez show years ago, but due to their air time conflicting with my work (and the show is definitely NSFW) I looked for ways to d/l the show even though I had XM. I found a guy on Demonoid named artielange09 that upped the show every day.
    Eventually, he left the torrents and started his own private blog, the Ron & Fez UniverCity under the pseudonym Captain Willets. Every day for the past four or five years, he'd put up the shows, and when R&F went on vacation, he'd put together his own best ofs (since the ones they put up were often horrid). I'd throw him a few bucks every month for his trouble. The paypal email was to Timothy Calkins Jr.
    Tuesday's show was upped, but then nothing on Wednesday. Then nothing on Thursday. Then someone put 2 and 2 together when news of the Zombie came out.
    We who were followers of the blog never knew Timothy Calkins Jr was aka Tim Arson Roberts aka the ECW Zombie.
    Tim shared a lot of personal stuff with us over the years. His chick ran off to Puerto Rico with his little boy and he was always struggling to see him as often as he could. Not long ago he was delivering pizza just to make a lil cash. Much like this place, we became sort of a friendly "family." Yet we never knew there was this entire other side to him. To us, he was just a dude who loved Artie Lang and Ron & Fez and didn't mind pirating the show for us.
    It's weird. This is the first person I "internet" knew that passed, and come to find out, I hardly knew him at all.

Shit, I remember that guy.

3. Aw man. Not the ECW Zombie. He was awesome.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Gary Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Powdered Toast Man is dead. I'm old.

6. Harris Wittels . Hillarious stand up, writer and inventor of the humblebrag. Certainly would have been a huge name in the years to come, so sad he died so young (30 years old).

7. Spock is dead and we don't have the technology to go searching for him.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. Name:  Genesis_device_schematics.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  43.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. no, spock, no

Last edited by cka; 27 Feb 2015 at 01:20 PM.

10. =( =( =( =(.

Thats a huge huge bummer.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life