Page 343 of 374 FirstFirst ... 329339341342343344345347357 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Oh wait, wasn't Kobe a rapist? Oh, well.

2. A butthole burgler. I guess she objected to having her brown trail traveled on.

NBA teams and players hold a moment of sillence/acknowledgement in honor for Kobe.

3. "Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

-Kobe Bryant, rapist

4. However, I do feel bad for the other eight people involved in the crash, including his daughter.

5. It's sad for everyone on that flight. I'll try not to make any excuses for Kobe, because what he did was not cool. However, the Lakers had built a bad culture that the NBA doesn't want you to know about, and I'm sure it goes way beyond just that team.

6. After seeing the deluge of wokeness on Twitter, ranging from “good thing that rapist is dead” to “I mourn for everyone else on that plane but him,” I’m cautiously sad. I do believe he was an icon, a true talent that died far too soon - let alone his poor daughter and other passengers we know nothing about. No one deserves to die in a fiery helicopter crash alongside their daughter. No one deserves their Sunday to end in a violent death.

With that said, I believe the victim and I do believe he raped her, or took advantage of her, or however you want to phrase it. I’m sorry that our culture favors men like him (rich, powerful) while doubting the victim. But I think we can hold two opposing thoughts in our head: yes, he was a predator and got off too easy, and it is very sad that he was very talented, important to many people, and died in a really awful way.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. It sounds like the pilot panicked.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    But I think we can hold two opposing thoughts in our head
    Imagine that.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. It’s tough for MANY people!!!! There are people who I respect immensely who refuse to acknowledge the humanity in an awful situation like this. It becomes blinders on, garbage out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Around 150,000 people die every day, and he was no more important to me than the rest of them, so I really don't care if people want to talk shit about him, but it seems pointless to shame the guy now that he's dead.