Page 317 of 374 FirstFirst ... 303313315316317318319321331 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. How sick am I, that my first thought upon reading all that was "if you had an enemy who had worked detailed accounts of their hypothetical future suicide into their publicly-released art, it'd be reeeeeeal easy to get away with offing them"? But this is real life, not a Law & Order episode, so most likely he really did do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Margot Kidder.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Horse?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Of course.

5. As in Lois Lane.

Wow!
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 May 2018 at 08:11 PM.

6. Tom Wolfe.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. John Bain "Total Biscuit" from Youtube lost his battle with cancer.

8. That sucks man, he was only 33. He did some great stuff, he'll be missed.

9. It hit me harder than I expected it to. I haven't had loved ones pass and I've never really cared about celebrity deaths. With actors and musicians I've always felt like there's such a chasm between the person and their body of work. But it's a lot different with someone that does what TB did. I couldn't count how many hours I've spent listening to the Co-Optional Podcast while falling asleep, or his YouTube videos while at the office, and he was the one gaming content creator that I could always enjoy. He never knew me, of course, but I feel like I've known him for years. It makes me sad knowing that I'll never hear him nerding out over another space 4x or calling out another shady move by a publisher.

I'll miss him a lot.

10. 49’ers great Dwight Clark has died at the age of 61.