Page 314 of 374 FirstFirst ... 300310312313314315316318328 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Dayum!

2. Former First Lady and First Grandlady Barbara Bush.

3. If nothing else, at least this one will burn a few calories dancing on her grave.

4. The right: It's outrageous that Curt Schilling was fired over twitter comments. Free speech is dead.

Also the right: FIRE THIS BITCH

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The right: It's outrageous that Curt Schilling was fired over twitter comments. Free speech is dead.

can't rep anymore!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Avicii at 28? Probably not most peoples jam.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The right: It's outrageous that Curt Schilling was fired over twitter comments. Free speech is dead.

Most of those I follow on Conservative Twitter are saying the exact opposite. The few calling for her firing are doing so because of the student crisis line stunt, not the Barbara Bush comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Avicii at 28? Probably not most peoples jam.
    Very sad for his friends and loved ones. I still don’t get this absurd notion of DJing as performance art, and at this point I probably never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Former First Lady and First Grandlady Barbara Bush.
    92 years old. She had a good life.

9. Verne Troyer is gone, it appears to be depression related. RIP Mini me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Most of those I follow on Conservative Twitter are saying the exact opposite. The few calling for her firing are doing so because of the student crisis line stunt, not the Barbara Bush comments.

Very sad for his friends and loved ones. I still don’t get this absurd notion of DJing as performance art, and at this point I probably never will.
    Fair enough, but Fox News posted two FIRE THAT BITCH op eds within about a 36-hour window. They're also the ones responsible for getting this "story" off the ground. So the sentiment is out there.

That this story is side-by-side with the outrage over that Atlantic "women who have abortions should get the death penalty" guy getting canned is hilarious.