Page 300 of 374 FirstFirst ... 286296298299300301302304314 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3740

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I knew Scott a little bit. He's responsible for Marilyn Manson. Taught Brian how to do music. Unfortunate he dies in relative obscurity perhaps overshadowed by Jeordie being a complete shitbag to Jessika.
    I didn’t know you knew him! I’m so sorry, he seemed like a really cool guy.

I’m kind of trying to wrap my head around the MM stuff right now, I know Manson and Twiggy is/were shitlords to a lot a people. I’m never going to stop loving the glory days of the band, the music is still fantastic, but I know there was a lot of issues in and out of the band. I feel bad for those, like Scott (and Jessicka) that kinda got fucked over the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Does the first EP still hold up? I remember that’s the only thing I got down with by Manson.

3. I feel like it absolutely does, but I’m a big fan overall, so.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    NeoGAF died today, lol.
    That's the best dead news I've heard in a long time.

5. Well, it’s back. (Sorta)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Does the first EP still hold up? I remember that’s the only thing I got down with by Manson.
    I don't like anything they've done other than Antichrist Superstar - but that's one hell of a record.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Mechanical Animals was one of my favorite drug albums. It still sounds great.

Their first EP doesn't hold up at all. I met them right as that EP was coming out at a record store signing. They put on a good show back then. Couldn't be bothered to ever see them at an arena show though.

8. Robert Guillaume, of Soap, Benson, Sports Night, Lion King, Half Life and (allegedly), Frisky Dingo fame, has passed away of complications due to prostate cancer.

R.I.P. good sir, your ass really was everywhere.
    Last edited by BlackFlame; 24 Oct 2017 at 06:54 PM.

9. Fats Domino. 89.

10. He had a good run.