Page 359 of 374 FirstFirst ... 345355357358359360361363373 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Aaaand now she's dead for real.

That 70s Show aside, to me, she'll always be the femme fatale from The Pandora Directive.

2. He's not dead but Dr. Dre had a brain aneurysm burst. Depending on how big of a blood vessel it was, even if he lives, he may be done. I was lucky because mine was a very tiny blood vessel. And even then, I've had lasting memory/vision/balance/speaking issues since.

3. Biden had 2 of them in the 80s.

4. You mean 19-clickety-clack? Those were some good ass years.

Looking like Dre's doing well, though!

5. Tommy Lasorda at 93 years old.

6. Julie Strain at 58 years old. Apparently she had been in the late stages of dementia these past 2 years. 12-15 year old Timber was a big fan of her thanks to Andy Sidaris's trash films on cable in the early to mid 90's.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Dementia at 58?! What the fuck are we doing to ourselves?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. That’s the Heavy Metal 2 chick? Fuck
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Yeah that's her, she had a head injury in her early 20's falling from a horse that gave her some form of memory loss. She lost all her childhood memories after that and it was probably what caused the early dementia.

10. Crazy!