Page 299 of 374 FirstFirst ... 285295297298299300301303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's interesting that protecting a pedophile didn't rise to the level of mass walk out, but being a sleazy dickhead does.

From what I heard he isn't even being accused of anything criminal, just making uncomfortable and unwelcome advances and acting like a butthurt baby when he was rebuffed.
    Yeah, the Amirox thing was a whole other level.
    This accusation(while in my head is super probable and unfortunately doesn’t surprise me considering EL) is a small thing to die for, but when it’s your site I guess you get to decide when you’re done.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    IT's odd to me that the site is gone because mods stepped down. How hard could it be to replace mods?
    Now we know, they had to mod with such fervor or a bomb would go off on the server.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's interesting that protecting a pedophile didn't rise to the level of mass walk out, but being a sleazy dickhead does.

From what I heard he isn't even being accused of anything criminal, just making uncomfortable and unwelcome advances and acting like a butthurt baby when he was rebuffed.
    part of me wants to think money on the table had something to do with that (eg; they're paid out of ad revenue to do their modding shenanigans, but since evilore turns out to be Video Games Harvey Weinstein that money was straight evaporating and the mods immediately began to distance themselves from that nuclear disaster, whereas the pedophile mod could be replaced without cutting into their revenues) but I don't know what their business model is

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

It’s not really interesting because no one ever protected a pedophile.

5. Daisy Berkowitz from old school Marilyn Manson days He was only 49! ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Drugs?

7. colon cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Ugh. Nobody gets out alive.

9. I knew Scott a little bit. He's responsible for Marilyn Manson. Taught Brian how to do music. Unfortunate he dies in relative obscurity perhaps overshadowed by Jeordie being a complete shitbag to Jessika.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. He did the drum programming too right? That shit is amazing on Portrait of an American Family. RIP.