Page 358 of 374 FirstFirst ... 344354356357358359360362372 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. MF Doom, right under the 2020 wire. Fuck. Only 49.

2. That sucks. He died on Halloween...family just announced it today. Definitely one of the best.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. This one is really fucking me up. He was one of my all-time favorite rappers. Whenever someone would ask me to introduce them to rap he'd be right up there with early Wu-Tang Clan.

Seriously, fuck you 2020.

4. It also makes me feel old, since he’s of the internet age where I discovered him through boards and ytmnd and not radio or MTV.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Tanya Roberts at age 65.

Donna’s mom is dead.

6. She'll always be the super-hot topless chick in Beastmaster to me. And, of course, the love interest to a geriatric Roger Moore in A View to a Kill.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Tanya Roberts at age 65.

Donna’s mom is dead.
    Apparently not really dead. She is hospitalized and in serious condition, but not dead.

8. What's more shocking, is how did she end up with this guy?

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What's more shocking, is how did she end up with this guy?
    I was going to say money, but if he was rich I'm sure he would have gotten those missing teeth replaced. No clue.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww