Page 307 of 374 FirstFirst ... 293303305306307308309311321 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Terry Glenn, former Cowboys and Pats wide receive dead at 43.

2. WTF was he on the juice?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. No he was in a car accident.

Well. MAYBE he was on the juice. But he died due to sudden trauma suffered in a car accident.

4. It appears like he wasn't wearing a seat belt, but his fiance was. She only suffered minor injuries, while I've heard that he was possible ejected from the rolling vehicle.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...d-crash-irving
    Last edited by gamevet; 20 Nov 2017 at 07:18 PM.

5. David Cassidy has kept his appointment.

6. This is a very Neil Diamond like song from the Partridge Family. David Cassidy was the musical talent of the show.

Last edited by gamevet; 21 Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM.

7. I listened to a lot of David Cassidy with my mother. He was a part of a lot of good memories for me.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Gomer joined Andy and Barney in the great beyond.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Another guy I thought was dead already.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I said the same thing to my wife this morning, when she had texted me about Jim Neighbors.

I once had an opportunity to see him in person in the early 90's. My parents were at the Flathead International Airport (Kalispell Montana) to pick me up from my flight from Dallas. My dad told me that I'd just missed seeing him with Carol Burnett. He had come to visit his old friend, and they had left the baggage area about 5 minutes before I had arrived.