Page 346 of 374 FirstFirst ... 332342344345346347348350360 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. I missed the lot of you too. I hope everyone is doing well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    FYI: I tried to edit my post but of course I got a blank page so it was easier to delete everything and start over. That missing post is what Dunlap is commenting on.

I had expressed surprise that so many people gave Kobe a pass - even those that felt he actually DID do it ("he made ONE mistake!") - and I said that despite Arnold being my childhood hero, I would have no choice but to totally write the guy off if he was ever outed as a straight-up rapist. I also don't excuse some of his "off-color" behavior in the past. He's definitely a flawed human being, and I wouldn't begrudge any news report or person saying so if/when he dies.

And yes, Dunlap, I remember that doc, and oddly enough I don't recall Arnold raping anyone on-screen. If anything, the ladies were equally "handsy" with him, so equating that video with Kobe's situation - where the woman had a positive rape kit, passed a lie detector test, and had visible bruises on her neck, in addition to Kobe's public statement that was one step away from a full-on rape confession - is just dumb.

Your mom's. They were all full at the time.
    There were discrepancies. They took a semen sample from here panties and it did not match Kobe’s DNA. Her claim was that she threw on some dirty panties.

It all seemed kind of odd to me.

And they did call him the black momba.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=momba&amp=true
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 Jan 2020 at 09:29 PM.

The black mamba is a fucking snake, dude. Remember Kill Bill?

4. They make great belts!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The black mamba is a fucking snake, dude. Remember Kill Bill?
    Yeah I know it's a snake.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jan 2020 at 10:09 AM.

Please tell me more about urban speak.

7. You want the straight dope?

8. I always thought it was black mamba. And I was right!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Please tell me more about urban speak.
    No!