Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Various Game Items for Sale

1. I want the Neo Geo gosh darn it.

2. I just sold mine. System, two controllers, memory card and seventeen (common) games for $500.
    I do not miss it.

3. That's because you have no soul.

4. No, I'd had a cart & cd system in the past and I don't miss either of them.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Eh, I've owned four or five CD systems and this was my second (or third?) cart system. Shit just takes up too much room, and every game I had is available on one compilation or another. Sure, they may not be ARCADE PERFECT, but they're close enough for me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Shit just takes up too much room, and every game I had is available on one compilation or another.
    Exactly. The only way I'm buying another one is if it's to flip for a profit. If I ever really want arcade perfect (and have a place to keep a cab) I'll go the MVS route.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Neither of you have a soul... or Pulstar and Blazing Star.

8. Wrong. I'm looking at a six slot with both Pulstar and Blazing Star in it right now. As well Garou, Shock Troopers, Metal Slug 3, and League Bowling.

I rotate the first five, but League Bowling never leaves the machine.

Aha. Good man. I agree that AES is unnecessary, though I have one now with an MVS converter instead of a stand up.

10. I almost bowled a 300 in LB. Someday.