Thread: Original XBOX Component Cables

1. Original XBOX Component Cables

I figured I'd check here before scouring ebay. Anyone have preferably first-party og XBOX component cables kicking around? It seems Gun Valkyrie is not backwards compatible, and I can't find any video cables for this thing whatsoever in my apt.

2. I have them, and doubt I'll ever use them again (I have my xbox hooked up via VGA). Don't know if they're first party or not, but I think they are (gold tipped and such). I'll let them go for $5 to cover shipping and such, though I doubt I'll be able to get to the post office before the weekend.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. That'd be great! PM me your paypal address (or regular type address if you'd prefer a cheque) and I'll get the dollars over.

4. GV is awesome, man. I just re-bought the Xbox for it and the Otogis. Good call.

5. I have a Halo System new in the box that I held onto too long and now is worthless. I'm contemplating opening it up and using it. Silly question time. Which would look better? X-Men Legends II at 720p through an xbox or the PS2 version run through a ps3?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I have a Halo System new in the box that I held onto too long and now is worthless.
    Try putting it up on amazon.com? It may take a while but I've had a lot of luck selling new stuff on there for big $.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. I'll probably buy it if you still haven't opened it yet.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Silly question time. Which would look better? X-Men Legends II at 720p through an xbox or the PS2 version run through a ps3?
    It's definitly going to look better running in 720p through the Xbox. The PS3 will smooth out textures and such, but the display will still look like an interlaced image, with slight enhancements. It's pretty much like watching an upscaled DVD.
    Last edited by gamevet; 23 Feb 2010 at 12:26 AM.