Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Quick Advice!

I Need Quick Advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Post this in sound off. It isn't like Nick will care.
    Click for full size

Click for full size

DOES THIS LOOK OK! This was from this thread.

Does it matter that the white outline is heavier around the smaller text? Should I go back and change it? I still have to do an insert tonight and I have LOST ALL OBJECTIVITY. HElp me TNL, you're my only hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back cover WHITE.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	51517  
    Last edited by Josh; 21 Jan 2010 at 01:46 AM.

2. It only looks like a problem on the thumbnail to me. It looks fine at full size and probably will look just as good printed. go5it !

3. White outline looks good heavy on the small text. I like the idea of putting a white box in the top right for numbering, too. I think it all looks fine, but I'm not sure how close the text elements are to the edges, you want to make sure you have enough bleed room when you print!

looks like a bad jpg in the thumbnail, looks fine in actual size though!

From your other thread, I like the idea of a white box on the back where you number it. I think it will help justify the space.

6. It looks very nice!
    Donk

Yeah, I'm gonna do the white box. I'm working on the insert now, and I want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    White outline looks good heavy on the small text. I like the idea of putting a white box in the top right for numbering, too. I think it all looks fine, but I'm not sure how close the text elements are to the edges, you want to make sure you have enough bleed room when you print!
    I'm doing the cutting myself, unfortunately, so I'll be ok.

I gave myself an 1/8" of fuck up room!

8. I don't like the cover, but I'm an art snob asshole. I do like the male zombie on the vinyl.

I'd second the idea of a (slightly thicker) pink text outline but then I'd want that on the front as well. Basically what you have for the back looks fine.

Congrats on getting this out!

yeah, the robot girl needs bigger tits. But what can you do?

your mom.