Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I Need Quick Advice!

1. It may be late for this, but I agree with the Robot Girl thing on the front - it's too skewed. Makes it hard to read and stand out (not in a good way) compared to all the other elements happening on the cover.

I like cigs alternate back, although the one you have is working well too! I dunno if I'm sold on the white outlines though. For the larger text its too small to really be noticeable, and on the smaller stuff it gets a bit distracting. It's not a make-or-break element though so I'm sure it'll work fine in the final print.

The illustration on front is cute and eye-catching. There are some art-snobbery crits I could put on it, but it serves its purpose really well and is pretty cute to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Went with cigs back. Just printed. Good prints cost, like $2 each.
    Disgusting! I guess the plan has officially become: lose money on the colour covers and hope to make it up on the B&W ones D:

3. I should've thought of this beforehand:

www.overnightprints.com

When I need a lot of something done on the cheap I go there. 100 business cards can go for <$10 during a sale. I dunno if all their size options are so nice though. Plus the prints are good, shipping is quick, and they take any design as long as its formated to one of their templates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I'll look into that for the next run. Thanks!