Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need art for a website

I need art for a website

Is anyone interested in doing a logo and maybe a picture for a new product I'm in charge of?

There might also be some web design work.

I'm interested in both unpaid and paid possibilities.

So, if you have the skills, drop me a PM and let me know what they are and how much (if anything) you want for them.

I can give details later. I want to see if anyone is interested before I offer up the idea to my team.

2. I'd be interested, but you can probably tell well enough if what I do is applicable to your project.

3. Don't ask Finch; he'll promise to make you art and then never actually do it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    I'd be interested, but you can probably tell well enough if what I do is applicable to your project.
    pointy eared girls with massive boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Don't ask Finch; he'll promise to make you art and then never actually do it.
    but it will be so cute if he ever does it.

6. I totally PMed you and no response? No love, man. No love...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I totally PMed you and no response? No love, man. No love...
    Response sent. You may not like it though.

I'm a cheap bastard

Some more information.

This project is something that me and three other guys are working on for design. It might go somewhere, it might not. Any money spent on advertising/website will be coming out of my pocket. There isn't a "budget" for anything not going into the device itself.

And yes, before drew comes in and gives me a book to read on how important advertising is and blah blah blah, I know. I know, I know, I know.

My apologies to anyone that was mislead and thought they might make some nice money. I'm not in a position to pay fair market price for graphic design at this moment.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 21 Jan 2010 at 09:40 PM.

9. I like doing logos. Give us some more damn information, nobody's gonna steal your stupid idea.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Some more information.

This project is something that me and three other guys are working on for design. It might go somewhere, it might not. Any money spent on advertising/website will be coming out of my pocket. There isn't a "budget" for anything not going into the device itself.

And yes, before drew comes in and gives me a book to read on how important advertising is and blah blah blah, I know. I know, I know, I know.

My apologies to anyone that was mislead and thought they might make some nice money. I'm not in a position to pay fair market price for graphic design at this moment.
    No I won't. Advertising is important for brands trying to establish themselves, but like anything in business you have to look at it as an investment. What kind of return would you see on advertising right now? You don't have a product launched officially. It's putting the cart before the horse. What you're doing is actually the proper way to go about it. Having a coherent design people can navigate for information and placing proper focus on the niche you're carving out for yourself is exactly what you need right now. The best and most profitable sites on this crazy information super highway we live on slow build from word-of-mouth.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 22 Jan 2010 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."