Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanquish

1. I've only played around with the demo for a few minutes so I can't say one way or another.

But yeah, for a shitty 5 hour game, I loved Mirror's Edge more than is healthy. And there's nothing wrong with a game focused more on time attack/score than a campaign that overstays its welcome.

I'd probably day one this if it wasn't for Fallout. Soon enough!

2. Scores are for faggots.

I think I'm going to go get this at K-Mart tomorrow so I can get $30 off the Uncharted 2 GotY and a $20 coupon. It depends somewhat on how much I spend on bullshit at the state fair tonight though.

4. Vanquish scores a $20 off coupon? Can those coupons be combined?

Razor: On the Kmart deals you can use multiple coupons on one purchase as long as they aren't from the same game. For example, if you got the $20 coupon for Kirby's Epic Yarn and a $20 coupon for Vanquish, you could use the $40 off on a single game. If you bought two copies of Vanquish, You'd have to use the two $20 off coupons on separate purchases.

Coupons are good starting the Sunday after the game is bought, and you can use them on other games that have coupons. I'm seriously thinking of picking up Vanquish and either Uncharted 2 or Castlevania, but I already dropped $80 this week on games, another $90 is really pushing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Bah, this deal can't be used for New Vegas. Fail.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Razor: On the Kmart deals you can use multiple coupons on one purchase as long as they aren't from the same game. For example, if you got the $20 coupon for Kirby's Epic Yarn and a $20 coupon for Vanquish, you could use the $40 off on a single game. If you bought two copies of Vanquish, You'd have to use the two $20 off coupons on separate purchases.

Coupons are good starting the Sunday after the game is bought, and you can use them on other games that have coupons. I'm seriously thinking of picking up Vanquish and either Uncharted 2 or Castlevania, but I already dropped $80 this week on games, another $90 is really pushing it.
    All this is moot because both KMarts in Manhattan are "non-circular" stores, they won't honor circular advertised deals. Fuck them.

They still give the coupons. Those aren't circular deals.

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

9. I get my coupons at the 33rd St. K-Mart. It's where I got Starcraft 2. and they gave me my discount coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Bah, this deal can't be used for New Vegas. Fail.
    I know, right? If my Kirby coupon would work with Vanquish I'd buy it in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.