Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanquish

Deep Fear was a bit above the average Resident Evil-ish game back then (which means definitely below RE) but still kind of generic and not among Sega's best. Fans of it might want to check out last gen's Cold Fear which was similar.

2. This will be announced on GTTV on Spike.

3. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Deep Fear was a bit above the average Resident Evil-ish game back then (which means definitely below RE) but still kind of generic and not among Sega's best. Fans of it might want to check out last gen's Cold Fear which was similar.
    Cold Fear was alright. The ship/storm mechanic was interesting but the rest of the game was pretty meh.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't get the hate for Viewtiful Joe.
    For me, I didn't like the way the slow-motion wasn't just used as a crutch to get out of sticky situations, but leaned on really heavily for offense, so you ended up playing half the game in slow motion, which is pretty excruciating. It would have worked better at full speed.

That said, I liked where the game was coming from and it had a lot going for it.

5. Halo?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. Well that wasn't what I was expecting. Not that it's a bad teaser.

8. I was hoping for some real horror since Shinji Mikami is on this. It still could be good though. I haven't read anything on this but here is to hoping that it's 3rd person and not a FPS.

9. Yeah, the trailer looks good but maybe a bit generic. I'm hoping for some ridiculous 3rd person Alien/Terrorist/whatever exploding arcadey shooter goodness.